ALPHA VETERINARY CLINIC POLICY REGARDING CLIENT and PATIENT CARE
DURING COVID 19 VIRUS OUTBREAK
We would like to share the strategies outlined below to minimize staff and client interaction during this time of COVID 19 outbreak in order to safeguard clients and staff.
We support rescheduling any routine examinations or surgeries (elective/routine).
To minimize risking client care, we are doing the following:
- Maintaining a six-foot distance between clients and staff as much as possible.
- Enhancing our already stringent cleaning policy for surfaces and personnel.
- We request that if you are feeling poorly, or have a dry cough or fever in the last month, that someone else bring in pet.
- We would like to retrieve pets from the car, so the client does not need to leave the car, and obtain a history from the phone prior to or at the time of appointment.
- We are endeavoring to have all doctor – client interaction be accomplished by phone unless otherwise deemed by doctor.
- Where applicable, we will accept photos or videos and the doctor can review and speak to client during appointment time by phone. Please send photos and videos prior to the appointment to [email protected] (established clients only).
- Doctors will review schedules and approve those appointments they feel comfortable overseeing by “telemedicine”.
- We offer to reschedule elective procedures and routine wellness appointments. If a client wishes to proceed, we will do the surgery intake over the phone the day prior to the appointment.
All refills that can be approved, FOR CHRONIC MEDICATIONS, will be issued through our online pharmacy within 24 hours and mailed to clients within 3 to 5 days.
MEDICATION PICK UP
We will run medications out to clients in cars and request payment by phone or staff can facilitate check or cash.